- Christopher: I'm so tired
- heythereelizah: me too. but i still have to draw something.
- Christopher: What do you have I draw?
- heythereelizah: i dunno yet.
- Christopher: How do you not know?
- heythereelizah: because i haven't decided.
- Christopher: Oh is it a particular topic?
- heythereelizah: i have to draw something with a cloth draped over something.
- Christopher: Clan member?
- Mikey: I tried...I really did...but i already told you I had a problem drinking...i screwed up many a times, and I know, I shouldn't have, but then again, you never gave me a reason to stop, wether you believe it or not, I'm really fucking deppressed these days, this whole year has just bugged me since the beginning, I've been trying to, but i keep slipping up
- heythereelizah: i never gave you a reason to? WHAT ABOUT THE SAKE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP?! are you fucking kidding me right now!? if you are that depressed see a doctor. ALCOHOL IS A DEPRESSANT! it's just going to make you more fucking depressed. It wasn't my responsibility to keep you from drinking. what the actual fucking fuck?
- Mikey: Listen, i really enjoyed being with you, however, you and I have an incredibly opposite taste in movies and music, and I think that droves us both nuts, also, I never flat out called any of your movies and music "stupid", because even tho I think Good Charlotte practically killed mainstream music with their really lame and unprofessional sound, I never flat out told you they sucked, I jsut said I didn't like them
- heythereelizah: no. you couldn't stop drinking all the god damn time. that's what drove us apart. YOUR ALCOHOLISM. don't try and turn it around now.
- Mikey: negative, I admit I do have a problem, but I haven't had anything to drink since thursday, and I'm done drinking
- heythereelizah: sure you are. until the next friend comes into town. because then you just make excuses for it.
- Mikey: it drove me nuts when you would badmouth the stuff I like, hell, you said you didn't even like "old" stuff, why? Can't say anything about movies, cause movies are still hit and miss like they've always been, but music has gotten lazy, with good charlotte, brand new, All-american rejects, and wtf...taylor swift
- Mikey: but thank you for having hope in me quitting drinking
- heythereelizah: because i totally should when it's something you've lied to me about before.
- Mikey: just so you know, sex and the city is fantastic
- Mikey: you've never even seen it, you said you didn't
- Mikey: You know, that's one thing that pissed me off...you were great, but you gave nothing that you don't already like a chance
- Mikey: hell, cheyenne likes sex and the city
- heythereelizah: well then go date her. i'm sorry that i think sex and the city is for fgts.
- Mikey: you've never even seen it. How do you even know if it is or not? atleast i gave twilight a chance
- heythereelizah: there are lots of things i haven't seen and i know they are for fgts. i don't need to watch gay porn either but i know i wouldn't like it.
Urm…is it weird that I’d totally be up for a threesome with Matt Smith and Karen Gillan?
I totally would to.
But I’d probably pass out from excitement.
And I’ll follow you for being part of the ATL family <3
lol i luv them so much =3
i don’t like their music but i have huge respect for them as a band.
yankeegirl replied to your post:I don’t think Danielle Radcliffe is attractive. =/
you are not a middle age gay man, i’m sure. your feelings are normal ; )
So many people on my Tumblr think he’s so hot. To me I still see him as the little kid in the first movie. It’s like thinking my brother is hot or something.